Smarter Quoting with Project Tools
Heatcraft has released further developments to the Smartaccess customer portal. Enhancements within the Project Tools platform now deliver greater functionality and time-saving features for customers to streamline and achieve better control over their project quotes.
This progression of the Smartaccess Project Tools platform is another industry first for Heatcraft. The industry-leading tools are already widely used by customers. Projects 2.0 now provides more ways to build and quote projects.
• Updated user interface for easier navigation
• Build large multi-systems within a single project
• Create multiple loads within a single system
• More heat load types and easier access to the heat load calculator
• Standalone product selection tools
• New customisable system & load templates
• Increased collaboration capabilities
• Increased capital equipment selection options
• Warning alerts if selection inconsistencies occur
• Detailed reports options for quoting and convenient forwarding to your customer
Users also have the ability to request a Heatcraft engineer to design a rack system to suit the project’s requirements and add the compressor rack to the project.
Heatcraft Sales & Marketing Manager Brett Hedge said existing users were calling for even greater functionality from the online platform.
“All customers can benefit from the addition of the standalone product selection capability and for larger applications we have added scale in the tool providing the ability to build large multi-load systems and product selections to suit. Time-saving comes in the form of being able to create system and room templates and maintain a list of favourite loads to avoid re-entering details for common loads. These are just two added features. Customers can also add notes such as photos and drawings against each project for greater collaboration between themselves and Heatcraft.”
These industry leading Project Tools are unique to Heatcraft and accessible to customers with a smart@ccess account. If you are not already a smart@ccess user, contact your Account Manager to register your business today.