MM Kembla - Your Complete Insulation Solution
MM Kembla Insulation by K-Flex is a multi-purpose flexible elastomeric thermal insulation with a built in vapour barrier and a closed cell structure. This makes MM Kembla Insulation highly resistant to water vapour transmission and enables the product to maintain a high level of energy conservation efficiency.
MM Kembla Insulation is dust, fibre free and is HCFC–CFC free with an Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP) of zero. The impressive technical properties and supporting certifications and accreditations position MM Kembla Insulation as an ideal solution for any commercial, industrial, domestic, and marine and offshore applications.
Why Use MM Kembla Insulation:
The Kembla Difference
• ISO 9001:2000 Registered with over a thousand additional domestic and international certificates
• A wide range of tube and sheet with self-adhesive & aluminium foil available
• Lightweight and flexible for easy and speedy installation with low maintenance resulting in time and cost savings
• CFC and HCFC free with ozone depletion potential of zero
• Non-corrosive, smoke and fire rated material
• Low thermal conductivity and high mμ factor for effective control of condensation and insulating
against heat loss and heat gain
• FM Approved
• Backed by MM Kembla’s reputation for high-quality products, service, and customer care
To order MM Kembla Insulation by K-Flex click through to smart access or contact your nearest Heatcraft branch on 13 23 50.